Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prayer...

Hi CCF'ers =)

Two of my friends need prayer for healing,

One, who is going through a lot of academic pressure and stress in adapting to a new environment, who is considering whether to downgrade from a PhD to MPhil degree and needs patience, persistence, rest and direction to really decide whats best....

the other, friend who I've talked about at CCF some time ago, who still needs more prayer. There is a lot of praise =) about healing and stability, as we all prayed some time ago, things are getting better.

On this special day, I would like to share a bit about what has been going through in my past week =) It was a tough week, a week of change and turbulence. A week of disagreements, failures and pain (at work, play and friends) and this song AND my CCF friends were truly encouraging to me.



In this midterm season, if you are reading this post, facing difficult times or if its anything else that makes you feel weary, do join in and pray for healing with me =)

I would also like to share an interesting (yet confusing) verse I came across, something that we tend to forget during all our troubles, in times when we struggle to draw conclusions, or attempt to make a hasty decision. In this tough week, I think this was something important that I could learn.... =)

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).

Blessings
:Din

1 comment:

  1. oh, before I forget, here are the lyrics that really touched me...

    "A thousand times I've failed
    Still your mercy remains
    And should I stumble again
    Still I'm caught in your grace"


    "Your will above all else, my purpose remains
    The art of losing myself in bringing you praise"

    ReplyDelete