Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Hols!




Hello CCFers!

How's everyone? Hope everyone is having a wonderful long holiday!

Isn't today's weather wonderful? I know it's such a clique conversation opener..but seriously! I felt all jumpy and tingly in heart when I first woke up this morning. 

I personally had a REAL good time spending time with God, catching up with friends& family and learning how to cook! 

As I was cooking today, this song randomly popped up in my mind.."Oh Happy Day' by Tim Hughes and I still cannot get it off my head! Remember how we talked about 'forgiveness' on Monday's bible study? For the first few days, I thought about..how awesome is God to forgive such a sinner like me & and my heart began to melt with thankfulness. Then on, I began to think about..how about those who we haven't forgiven yet? Do do you have someone you hold grudge against? What has he/she done to you? Have to tried talking to the person recently? No one is perfect. Even the person who loves you the most may hurt your feelings without realizing it.

So let's forgive ourselves, forgive others and pray for each other. The Lord has come to rescue us..OH HAPPY DAY! :D :D

Love love love,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment