Sunday, October 17, 2010

News from Marianne :)

Hey all,

About two weeks ago, I posted a prayer request from an ex-CCF member. She has replied and here's her e-mail to us :)

"Thank you for all your support. Hope all is well with you and everyone in the group. Wishing you all the best during mid-terms.

 I've also got another prayer request - this time for my former roommate. Her name is Carolyn, and she is now studying her PhD at Yale (I know, wow!) and she is also going through mid-terms. I'd appreciate if you could keep her  in your prayers. 

Many thanks.

Cheers
Marianne"

Its great to hear from her and I hope that everyone can continue to keep her in your prayers :)

God bless...and all the very best to everyone for midterms!

In Him,
Su Yi

3 comments:

  1. Hi all

    Thank you Jasmine for this Blog.

    Hope you are all well. I'm good.

    I'd like to post a prayer request for my mum. She is traveling by herself (and with God!) to Huangzhou, by train! and with too much luggage!!

    please keep her in your prayers as she makes this journey, safely.

    Many thanks for your support.

    cheers
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne,

    I am glad that you have found us so that we can keep you and your friends in our prayers.

    I have been to Hangzhou. It's a baeutiful place! Pray that your mom has wonderful & safe journey. x

    Love

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marianne,

    Its sooo nice to hear from you =) I just finished reading the posts. Yes, we will keep you in prayer...

    tc and Blessings!
    :Din

    ReplyDelete